Illinois Insurance Coverage
Benson Insurance Agency, Inc. offers Vehicle Insurance Coverage throughout Illinois. We will be happy to review your coverage to make sure you are getting the most amount of insurance for the least amount of money. We can offer you a wide variety of coverage options!
Vehicle Insurance Products
- Standard Auto
- Non-Standard Auto
- Classic Cars
Benson Insurance Agency, Inc. understands that your property is a very important part of your life. In fact, the single biggest investment you may ever make is your home. Are you sure you have adequately protected your home and other properties? We offer property insurance products to customers throughout Illinois.
Property Insurance Products
- Mobile Home
- Vacant Dwelling
- Tenant Dwelling
- Personal Umbrella
Life and Health Insurance
Experienced life and health agents at Benson Insurance Agency, Inc. can assist you by designing a policy that best fits your personal or business needs. We want to help you protect those who are most important to you with the right life insurance, health insurance and financial products. We offer a broad range of optional coverage throughout Illinois.
Life/Health Insurance Products
- Whole Life
- Universal Life
- Term Life
- Individual Health
- Group Health
- Long Term Care
Whether you've just started a home-based business or your business is established and growing, Benson Insurance Agency, Inc. can help you protect your livelihood against the unexpected. We offer tailored programs for all types of businesses and professions throughout Illinois.
Business Insurance Products
- Commercial Property
- General Liability
- Small Business Package
- Workers Compensation
- Farm and Ranch
- Inland Marine
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Umbrella
How to Start a Claim
At Benson Insurance Agency, Inc., we know that the manner in which we handle your claim is the most important part of our relationship with you. We pledge to assist you, in any way we can, with each step of the claims process. To report a claim, please call our agency at (815) 448-2155 as soon as possible. We will direct you concerning the next steps you need to take in the claims process.
The following information may be helpful to you immediately following an accident:
- Call our office to report the damage.
- We will verify your coverage/deductible and then advise you on how to get it repaired.
One Vehicle Accident:
- Stop your vehicle and move it to a safe place.
- Determine if you or any passengers are injured. Call for medical assistance if needed.
- Call our office as soon as possible to report the accident. We will verify your coverage/deductible and then advise you to obtain estimates for repairs.
Two (or more) Vehicle Accident:
- Stop your vehicle and move it to a safe place, if possible.
- Remain at the scene of the accident, and determine if you or any passengers are injured. Call for medical assistance if needed.
- Exchange the following information with the other driver(s): names, addresses, telephone numbers, type and ownership of vehicles, insurance information, a description of damages.
- Get the names, addresses and telephone numbers of any witnesses.
- Call the police. Cooperate with the police and answer all of their questions.
- Do not admit fault to anyone. You do not have all of the facts about the accident yet.
- If your vehicle must be towed, ask that it be taken to a repair shop of your choice.
- Call our office and report the accident as soon as possible. Our staff will verify your coverage/deductible and set up your claim with the insurance company that carries your policy.
- Make whatever repairs are necessary to ensure no further damage can occur. For instance, turn off the water main for burst pipes, place a tarp on the roof for leaks, etc. (Keep a record of repair costs and retain receipts for these immediate and necessary expenditures.)
- If the loss involves theft or vandalism, call the police immediately.
Call our office to report the claim as soon as possible. We will verify your coverage/deductible and give you advice for obtaining estimates for repairs.